05 February 2012

Лилит





























1. depression
2. family disfunction
3. Time Loss
4. Asymmetric origins

13/01/12

Sorry I didn't call. I forgot.

Could you give me yr number & yr classes again please?

Hey, so how do you like ISS? I guess it's OK.

I don't want you to think I'm a bad person or anything. I don't like to fight. I hate fighting.

It's just when I had you on the ground, getting ready to hit you, I couldn't because you looked so helpless down there.

But then you swung at me so I started hitting and you started pulling my hair.

Well I'm laying in bed about 10pm, time for me to go to bed.

Listen OK? I know the way you are now. But I have a question to ask you.

I know this is going to sound dumb but do you kinda in a way like girls?

If so, I think it's so cool cuz it's so different.

Is that why you're so nice to me.

Do you think I'm cute or something?

Please tell me the truth.